View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 05:19 AM  
Mweekie
Senior Hamster

Default Re: Introducing little Minx

Thanks Ria, I am definitely looking forward to getting to know Minx. I haven't seen her since she went into her house last night (shortly after I took the second photo), but I am leaving her be and just topping up her food/water etc. and gently talking to her through her tank.

I love Minx's colouring and I think out of both Minnie and Minx, Minx seems to have the slightly more confident character. Minnie was light brown with a darker brown line down her back and red eyes and does seem to have bonded better with my friend's daughter.

Had a phone call earlier today from her saying that Minnie has started to calm down herself since the squabble yesterday, so definitely think we did the right thing by separating them both. I have also given her details of Hamster Central as it's helped me loads over the years I have owned hamsters and she said she'd think about joining.

Glad it seems to have settled down now though .

I've not heard or seen a peep from Minx yet, but as it's only lunchtime and I've had her less than 24 hours, I'm not surprised lol.

Mweekie xx

Currently being owned by: Casper (Syrian Hamster) Winnie (cat), Inca (corn snake), Leo (Leopard Gecko), Truffle and Speedy (tarantulas)
Mweekie is offline   Reply With Quote