View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 10:22 AM  
Mweekie
Senior Hamster

Default Introducing little Minx

Hi everyone,

Well as some of you might have seen last night...I now have a new little addition .

As I said in my previous thread - "Getting Empty Nest Syndrome"...I had an emergency phone call from a friend of mine last night saying that her little girl's two 10 week dwarf hamsters have already started squabbling after she bought them a week ago for her daughter's birthday...so, knowing that I had an empty tank ready and waiting to go she asked if I would like one for myself...so I said yes as the little ones are quite young still. I did warn my friend not to get two hamsters due to this very reason - so I think she's learnt her lesson from this lol.

Her daughter had named them Minnie and Minx from the Beano Comics...and I am now the very proud owner of little Minx ! I have just got her settled down into her new home. I double checked and I am 99% sure that Minx is female (as she had very tiny little nipples).

Minx is a lovely light grey colour with a darker grey stripe down her back and white underneath. She's already a confident little character and is currently having a little wash and brush up after eating some of her food.

I will let her continue to get settled over the next couple of weeks and will hopefully remember how to post photos on here again of her.

Will update little Minx's thread soon .

Mweekie xx

Currently being owned by: Casper (Syrian Hamster) Winnie (cat), Inca (corn snake), Leo (Leopard Gecko), Truffle and Speedy (tarantulas)
Mweekie is offline   Reply With Quote