Thread: Help, please!!
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 10:03 PM  
Hammy_pie
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Help, please!!

Thank you for writing and sharing excellent info Lilafernim & Serendipity. Appreciate it so much. I bit the bullet today; after work I bought another 40 gallon aquarium and topper for Tot. I split up the stuff; both have a sand bath, already had two bowls for food, each has a hide, etc. Tot's wheel is on the way, should be here this weekend. I'm getting more hides and another "tree house." Things are pretty equally divided up from what I already had for them. There will be no dual hamster injuries in this home. Actually, it was rather bittersweet to split them up; I had to roust them and they were sleeping together. But I've been forewarned by several people here that bullying can happen any time in the future. I think they are truly adorable. I noticed I'd not seen Tot out and about, drinking or eating. She certainly never stepped paw on the wheel. I'm excited to see if she will come out of hiding and explore more without her alleged sister popping about. They both look healthy and are cute as cute can be. One day I'll take some pictures and share here when they settle into their new condos. I'm relieved, I needn't worry about hamster trouble anymore. It is a little nuts to have two big tanks in my wee apartment, but here's to happy, safe hammies. Thank you all who've supported me here.
Hammy_pie is offline   Reply With Quote