View Single Post
Old 12-30-2021, 08:37 PM  
cherryfox22
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Help me get rescued syrians in better cages! Need advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilafernim View Post
I知 super glad to hear you池e keeping them! The cages you got would definitely need to be meshed up, they値l get out in an instance else �� Just remember attach it to the outside not the inside to avoid sharp ends, I知 sure I知 just telling you things you致e probably already thought about.

I知 sure they値l have a brilliant home! If you have any questions feel free to ask any of us and we壇 be happy to answer �� all the best to you all.
I am super glad to be keeping them as well! I wish our apartment was a bit larger, but I'll make it work. I just adore them so much already.

I actually decided to cancel the order for that cage this morning, after deciding that the depth of the base is too shallow, and that I did NOT want to go through the hassle of attaching mesh to all the bars (I've done it before on a ferret cage for rats several years ago, it sucked and the sharp ends were very sharp)

Instead, I got 2 xmas tree bins from Target, ~57"x20"x15" I am making a domed mesh lid to allow space for a wheel, and using critter trail playpen panels for none sharp end windows near the top on the sides. I'm cutting apart my crittertrail cage (no one can take it of the dumpster and use it, which is nice for my peace of mind since no critter can be kept in them) to get the doors to add to the front of my bin cages.
cherryfox22 is offline   Reply With Quote