Thread: My angels
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 06:23 PM  
Milly_Hammy
Newborn Pup

Default Re: My angels

I'm sorry for your loss.

It's been 3 months since Remi and Amora died, I'm always emotional when I remember the difficult moments, but I try to think more about the good things and the things I learned from them.
by the time they died I had a third hamster, Milou (I wrote a post about him in the hamster species section), Milou helped me a lot to move forward, having him to take care of was a great motivation (all this no erase 100 % the sadness, but it was enough to help me live better with the loss).
I recently adopted a hamster (name Tody), he was in terrible conditions, I went all over town to get him.
I think I had a great opportunity to learn about love when I lived with Remi and Amora (and to this day with Milou and Tody), cleaned their cages, bought things to improve their environment, dedicated myself to giving my best, and II already felt very pleased and rewarded to see them healthy at the wheel. I didn't need them to let me caress and play, I was already happy just with their existence in my life, this is true love.
Milly_Hammy is offline   Reply With Quote