View Single Post
Old 11-11-2021, 03:53 PM  
Lilafernim
Senior Hamster

Default Re: Rabbit Cage Advice!

Oh they’re absolutely lovely! They look so happy and free too ❤️

I do love mine and like you say they have a different nature to them. Mine when I stroke her and she sort of melts into the floor and he little eyes close she loves cuddles. I see her and I absolutely melt and I think OMG I can’t ever give her up. Then I walk away and I just want her to have a truly happy life and I just don’t know if we can supply that.

It has got easier now the routine but still it isn’t right. As I mentioned I’ve been looking for a cage just for daytime until she’s neutered or someone comes along or whatever happens, I messaged someone on Facebook what’s the lowest they’d let their cage go for. And he randomly replied it’s with a rabbit!

He started sending pictures of this little lion head rabbit and I was so angry because there’s no protection I thought I need to go there and get it. But I didn’t I just told him to use adoption or preloved as Facebook has no protection for the animal. It’s was a nice reminder that we are doing okay with what we’ve got ours isn’t trapped in a cage like some, it’s just hard to let her go since you can never truly know the person and I love her so much now.

No one has messaged yet anyway so we’ll see. I’ll be thorough in questions, I think my ideas will change if I see someone with the perfect set up message because I do just want a good life for her more than anything.
Lilafernim is offline   Reply With Quote