View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 08:15 AM  
Mweekie
Senior Hamster

Default Re: Getting empty tank syndrome lol.

Hi Ria.

I think it's a mixture of both 50/50% at the moment lol. In desperate need of a holiday as like most people, haven't been on one since 2019, but I am really also looking forward to getting a new little dwarf as well.

I must admit I haven't opened the food yet to have a look (as I want to keep it as fresh as I can), but nice to know that there is a scoop in it as I was just about to have a look online for one. I really like the drink set and it looks like a fun way of seeing my new little one pulling out millet spray from it lol.

I think it was Serendipity who first recommended Rodipet to me and even though I was a bit unsure about ordering stuff from abroad, seeing what they had on their website and just how nice the stuff is, I can see me ordering more from there in the future.

Part of me feels like I am replacing Bonnie too quickly, but it feels strange not hearing little paws scurrying around the tank. I miss Bonnie loads, like I do all my Rainbow bridge pets, but I know I will be giving a new little one just as much love as I did with her.

Mweekie xx

Currently being owned by: Casper (Syrian Hamster) Winnie (cat), Inca (corn snake), Leo (Leopard Gecko), Truffle and Speedy (tarantulas)
Mweekie is offline   Reply With Quote