Thread: Nightmares?!
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 12:48 PM  
Lilafernim
Senior Hamster

Default Re: Nightmares?!

The lady I got her from listed her as 3/4 months so I presume she’s 4 months as people usually make them sound younger to attract more people.

I know you can’t know for sure unless I had a vet visit but she looks very healthy and is very energetic so she must be young.

Like you say as well, she was adopted and she had two young kids and a big dog. She was kept in a tiny cage in the living room so I don’t think she ever got much peace in the daytime to actually sleep while there. So this must be a holiday for her.

Maybe she does relay a bad memory from that, or maybe because it’s such a big change she’s still settling. It’s officially 2 weeks ago today I got her now so she’s still new really.

Just weird how Daf-Daf used to do it too, my mum used to joke she could sense snakes in our pipes 😂 something else I wonder is I live in a flat and I know they have really good hearing. I wonder if they panic hearing a noise from a neighbour but I know for a fact there’s no other flat with pets. So it would only be the sound of other people.

I guess it could be any number of things but it’s be nice to know if something does worry them so I could change it.
Lilafernim is offline   Reply With Quote