View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 05:28 PM  
Lilafernim
Senior Hamster

Default Re: New hamster very scatty

Thank you for the great advice! I’ll do that tomorrow night probably I think she’s worn herself out this evening and gone back to bed.

I have to say I’m really proud of her from when I first picked her up. She was absolutely all over the place restless. Was bar biting, trying to nip me, wasn’t sleeping.

Now she does get up at a normal time, she absolutely loves this larger wheel I got her, she actually looks healthier. I don’t think she ever got given treats or handled and you can tell she’s thankful for it.

I do allow her out she loves being out, she’s straight to the door when I come in but like I say she just is very nervous of us. I’ll definitely try your suggestion but I just wanted to say I’m so proud of her.

I feel kind of sad though as I messaged the people I got her from and they don’t respond, they haven’t even looked at a single image I sent of Mitzi. She’s such a lovely hamster who you can tell has just not been handled much. I’m glad she’s got someone to love her now, and it’s sooner in her life rather than later.
Lilafernim is offline   Reply With Quote