Thread: Piggies?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 09:01 AM  
Engel
Hamster Addict

Default Re: Piggies?

Update.

Piggies are doing so well. Boys are still together. Eris and Jupiter are now a year old and I would of had them a year next month. Dysnomia and Po will be 1 the first week of December. Where has that time gone?

There's also been 2 more additions to the herd; Basil and Cyril. Their mum was dumped at my local P@H and quickly became apparent that she was pregnant despite being told that she'd not been near a boar. She had 5 pups. 3 girls and 2 boys I think? Anyway the girls went really quick as you'd expect but no one wanted the boys. They also had a really strict requirement for the boys which was refreshing to hear. Need a lot of space, 2 of everything ect. They kept dropping them into convo with me so I went and had a look...yeh that was 2 months ago... They've fallen out unfortunately so Basil is getting castrated next week so hopefully he'll get to be introduced to the girls by Christmas. Then I'll get Cyril done and look to getting him a girlfriend but for now he'll live side by side with the boys so he can interact through bars. He's liking his own space at the moment but thats probably because of the testosterone levels soaring as he's entered the teenage stage. He's chattering at everyone at the moment so I'll give him time to settle before I move forward with anything.