View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 07:47 AM  
Lilafernim
Senior Hamster

Default Re: Tuftyfluff hamsters still in business?

Oh I am sorry to hear that she is in hospital. I hope she gets better soon!

I have looked on preloved but there is only two near me and I can’t message them unless I pay for the full version because the ad is so new. I wouldn’t mind if I thought they were right for me but they have absolutely no description and I don’t want to pay to find out that they’re not right.

I have found freeads since posting the original comment, and have messaged some people on there but it says it takes 24 hours.

As said, I am worried about genetic dispositions happening again, so I am asking them where they got them from but I’m almost certain it won’t be from a proper breeder. Like all of you say though they don’t live good lives and even if an illness beyond my control happened I think I’d find more peace than recently since I’d have known I’d of given it a better life than it was living.

I did search twickenham and it’s a two hour drive one way which again is too far really.

It is appalling some of their conditions though. I found a new one on the rspca the other day where it’s one year old and it’s cage had been dumped with the hamster still in it in the rain. I was ready to jump in the car and get it, but again then found out it was way to far.

I have heard people say sometimes after a house check they can deliver even if you’re far, so I’ve messaged some rescue centres but no luck so far.

I guess I’ll just keep looking out and try some of the new places suggested.
Lilafernim is offline   Reply With Quote