View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 12:35 PM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Re: Robo coming next week :-)

Link please! Although I am short on cash so trying to reuse a lot of things.

Update today. He was being hand tamed a bit at the rescue but is now a bit skitty apparently after they’d been away. Well I expected an adopted Robo to be a bit skitty anyway I guess. Nugget was the same. He’ll be skitty at the change too but hopefully settle in the first couple of weeks.

He’s supposed to be coming on Sunday but don’t have details yet. Such a shame Pickle is not doing so well at this time. Fingers crossed.

Finished setting up the cage now. I found another boggle with the plaza - although a minor one. If you want to attach things at roof level, the curved connectors on the roof get in the way. I had thought about adding a shelf at roof level over a hard bendy bridge- but not possible unless there’s a gap above the shelf - which would be more risky if a hamster climbed up there and managed to get onto the shelf. So put hemp mat over the bendy bridge instead.

Anyway think it’s set up safely - maybe need the odd tweak. A lot of fiddling about to support heavy things underneath . Will post photos later.
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote