View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 01:22 PM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Re: Smelly Carefresh?

Lol. I know what you mean about white bedding. I originally had wood shavings until I found out there were better alternatives. And found it quite an adjustment and reluctant to change initially. Fitch was very popular at that time and I used to look at cages snd think they looked silly all white and fluffy. But once I got used to it I didn’t notice and hamsters love it. With toys on top it doesn’t show that much and shows up the poops well! But yes Fitch only comes in white (off white sometimes).

Thanks for the heads up that Kaytee it’s back in stock online. I had a bad experience last year with a dusty bag and it put me off. I stuck with Fitch because it’s always completely dust free. You could always spread something else over the top. Finacard is still available I think.

Yep - here - it’s like soft brown cardboard. I still have a bag from a few years ago - still seems fine! I just put bits in sometimes if I’m short of bedding or for variety.

Hamster Finacard One Bale : Finacard, Dust free animal bedding for rodents, cavies, equines and felines
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote