View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 10:02 AM  
GiGi
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Need advice on robos

Yes exactly! As long as I know I saved some hamsters from the pet store or possibly a owner that wouldnt give them proper care then that makes me happy! I can’t save them all even tho I would love to it’s not reality. Our hamsters are loved and safe and given proper care so that’s great! I actually just left the pet store and saw a whole bunch of hamsters in there and I was literally about to buy them all lol. They had one just like my hamster that recently passed except instead of him being all black he was black and white and I fell in love I was literally about to take him home but I know I couldn’t I don’t have the space and I don’t have another 75 gallon tank I have a 40 breeder but I feel like that’s too small for A Syrian in my opinion. But since my last post I haven’t seen my robo at all haha. He’s so freakin cute I wish he would come out. I did send in a application to adopt a hamster from a ethical breeder that is in a state close to me it’s a very long process and the waiting list is close to a year so that will give me plenty of time to get ready I want to build it a huge cage just because ethical bread hamsters tend to be way bigger so I feel a 75 galling won’t cut it. I’m super exiting for that journey.
GiGi is offline   Reply With Quote