View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 05:11 AM  
Mweekie
Senior Hamster

Unhappy Rest in Peace little Bonnie :cry:

Hello.

Sorry it's been a while since I posted.

And I've got some bad news as well.

Over the past fortnight, I noticed a small lump on Bonnie's right ear. So I made an appointment for tomorrow (Monday), but sadly, she deteriorated so quickly there was nothing I could really do. I tried to get an emergency appointment, but unfortunately the emergency line wasn't working. She allowed me to pick her up, first time in a while, but a few minutes later, she passed away in my arms.

Bonnie has really got me loving russian dwarf hamsters and her tank is perfect size for a small one, so I will probably start looking for another in the near future. Her personality really shone out and it was always nice to hear her little wheel quietly whirring away at night. Even though she wasn't keen on coming out of her tank, she really did live a very happy little life and is actually the longest time I have ever owned a hamster, 2 1/2 years.

It's a shame she didn't live until her 3rd birthday, but I'm so glad of the time I spent with her and she was a little sweetheart.

Rest in soft Peace little Bonnie, aka Mouse and Bon Bon. I will miss you so much.

Mweekie xx

Currently being owned by: Casper (Syrian Hamster) Winnie (cat), Inca (corn snake), Leo (Leopard Gecko), Truffle and Speedy (tarantulas)
Mweekie is offline   Reply With Quote