View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 11:01 AM  
Imogen
Hamster Pup

Question Which FITCH bedding?

Hiya!

At the moment, my dwarf is on carefresh - the smell from the start made me physically gag.

My Syrian is on kaytee; clean and cosy, I like the colour because it looks clean and easy to spotclean as you can see the wee.

The kaytee I want isn't in on Amazon and can't find any stores around me that sell it. Trust me, I have tried looking! - and the colour is only in the very small pack. Plus, was fed up of the price! As well, I can't see where my ham is weeing, had him for 2 months and haven't been able to spot clean at all because he seems to be peeing all over. As well, it's starting to smell so time for a change anyway!!

Fitch is cheaper for the amount you get - and I can tell with my dwarf he will need topping up every so often from the spot cleaning so need the money saver. Remy my Syrian taught himself to wee in the sand - I put it in and all of a sudden he used it - no training needed! Oreo is different, he's not jumping head over heels with the idea of peeing in his sand!

However...!

Which one do I go with? I saw a 10kg paper based bedding one for £22 and another £22 one that states it's a POULTRY paper bedding... What's the difference? What one to go for?