View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 10:21 AM  
GiGi
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Need advice on robos

So guys I have very good news!! My little robo coconut actually came out yesterday around 7pm even when the tv was pretty loud. He saw me spy him and was staring at me lol I sat and talked to him and he inches closer then ran and hid then came back out and peeked and came a little closer than ran back to his house so we are making progress! Plus I looked in his cage this morning and I saw little foot prints in his sand bath which is on the other side of the cage that he hasn’t ventured to yet (it’s a huge cage so I think he was afraid to go to the other side he always stayed by his house food bowl and wheel) also I saw bedding in his ceramic cooling hide on the other side as well so he was in there. He’s starting to get comfortable and venturing a little further throughout his cage. I was so excited and wanted to tell everyone we are FINALLY making progress! Also last night when he ran to his house it’s a niteangel multi chamber hide I took the lid off and he was burrowed but every time I started making kissy noises and talking he would poke his head out of the bedding when I stopped he would go back in ad we did that for about 10 minutes haha so he’s starting to be interested in me!!! Yay!!!
GiGi is offline   Reply With Quote