View Single Post
Old 08-31-2021, 12:17 PM  
GiGi
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Need advice on robos

I bake my cork logs at 200 degrees Fahrenheit it smells a little like wood but that’s it. And the linchen growth is ok? My hamster does chew the cork logs but doesn’t eat it. As for the CSW I don’t know what the point of the thinner one is but I prefer the thicker one but now I prefer niteangel I’ve never heard a wheel so silent way more silent than the CSW. Also at least u see bean for 2 minutes a day I can only see coconut thru the night camera when I’m in bed and the lights are off he doesn’t come out at all during the day he stays in his burrow I’m at the point where I wanna uncover the burrow to start taming but I know that’s mean plus my cage is so deep and big I don’t know where he is burrowed lol. He doesn’t even pouch his food and take it to his nest he only eats when he comes out late night. It’s been over 2 weeks and I don’t know what else to do to get him to come out. I got a robo cuz I heard they were more active and come out more throughout the day than Syrians but of course not my little nugget lol
GiGi is offline   Reply With Quote