View Single Post
Old 07-14-2021, 05:58 PM  
Imogen
Hamster Pup

Default Re: An update on Remy and other things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
Sainsbury's sells this playpen for £6. I use it for Robos and foster dwarfs.

Why don't you put the cats outside when you let Remy run around?
One of my cats is an indoor cat since we get a lot of hedgehogs, badgers, foxes and other animals in our garden. He would go for anything - he's been seen going for one of the badgers once and they're like 10x his size.

My nan was never an animal person - she loved them but not as much as she does now. You see, I live in care with my nan (and my grandad but now deceased as of 2010) and my brother and when I was fetched into their life they could see I was animal crazy. Me being me as a kid and having very generous grandparents (they're too soft, even at 20 years of age I've never been grounded for anything and my bedtime has always been 12am the earliest) they transformed their entire garden into practically an animal wildlife centre. Since then the hedgehog population has raised in our area by some amount. It's not a lot, but it's something and we've only been like this for just over 14 years.

I care for our worlds animals so much, hence why I'm going into vet school to continue studying animals after my animal management degree and get into the veterinary industry. Some people I'd love to work with is Noel Fitzpatrick who does Supervet - sorry to scream but THAT MAN IS THE BEST EVER... haha, if I was old enough I'd so dream to marry him - did you know he's not even married nor has a girlfriend?? Too young though, bummer!

Thank you for the playpen, I've been sceptical of having a fabric playpen though. I have for years, I used to have that kind of material for my old hamster and she nibbled her way out within minutes if I remember correctly; unless it was even seconds!

Last edited by Imogen; 07-14-2021 at 06:03 PM.
Imogen is offline   Reply With Quote