View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 05:12 AM  
Quin
Newborn Pup

Default Rabbit & Robo in the same room

Hi,
I will be getting an Angora bunny within a few weeks or months. If we can purchase him, the teacher will provide a cage, some Timothy hay, pellets, and extra water bottles. The mother an Angora (Ginger) and the father, an Angora as well, are well taken care of by the owner and us in the program.

I knew that rabbits are social, active during the day, sleeps at night (these bunnies and rabbits are on a schedule), and can easily be stressed. I've cared for a rabbit before but never an Angora. And I've never cared for an Angora or Robo dwarf personally and together.
My previous experience is limited with hamsters, but with rabbits, it's smaller breeds.
I'm wondering if the two can be kept in the same room. They will not be in the same bin cage! Will this stress the Robo out?

{(these bunnies were inside of the box to minimize contact with cleaning supplies and to reduce stress. They weren't placed back inside until we were done cleaning and it was dry) If it’s a deep clean, then they're placed inside of a larger container with their brother and sisters via Storm, two mothers gave birth from Scooter. Trust me they're watched inside of the box and well-cared for. They're bred for their fiber, which is placed inside of a bag during their grooming sessions. And they came from a trusted breeder! My teacher is heavily against animal abuse and did thorough research beforehand.}
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3322BDF1-56B9-4187-8BDB-1F95E749D92F.jpg (64.2 KB, 13 views)
Quin is offline   Reply With Quote