Thread: Mania
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 12:10 PM  
Engel
Hamster Addict

Default Re: Mania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
Oh!! What a cute photo. The way she looks up at you like she wants to know what's going to happen next.

Won't take you long to tame her. You've always had the magic touch with animals.
She's very interested in the world around her. She wants to be a part of whatever it is you're doing. It's strange having a Syrian like this especially after Ghost who was strictly a look and don't touch hamster.

She doesn't like to be picked up by hand while in the cage but is more than happy to climb into her transport vessel (a plant pot of all things) to move to my lap where I can them lift her by hand.

Has anyone else let their hamster choose their own transport vessel? Niko was happy by hand, Athena was a gravy pot, Lilith would choose my sleeve and Ghost was always in a wooden tunnel.

I don't think it will take long either. I wouldn't go as far as saying magic touch Ria, I've had by fair share of bites and scratches from unhappy guests. Lol

I'm yet to meet another person who has been bitten by a frog

Last edited by Engel; 06-12-2021 at 01:26 PM.
Engel is offline   Reply With Quote