View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 05:32 PM  
Imogen
Hamster Pup

Default Hamster Central APP

I know this is a long shot off, and it's sort of related to hamsters but not since it's related to the site itself. So I wasn't really sure where to talk about this but decided to put it in this topic.

It would be amazing to have an app on our phones to access hamster central, I find when I'm out sitting at the park in my car or something I want to scroll through HC and learn some new bits off some people and take notes for my hamster to give him a good quality life. However, the site isn't intended to be used on a device such as an iPhone and I found it such a struggle to get around as I had to keep zooming in.

I think it would be awesome to have an app where we can easily access forums and get involved in topics when we're out and about away from our computer. I mainly look at HC when I'm out at the pet shop and I'm relooking back at a forum for the specific item I've seen someone talking about and to get my hands on it.

What would you guys think about that?

I know apps cost (I think), I'm not into all that design but it'd be great to have on hand.