View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 08:01 PM  
ellieandfig
Newborn Pup

Exclamation Strange Noises??!!

Morning all.
My hamsters name is Fig, and she is a syrian less than a year old. She is a very happy girl, and have had no problems with her whatsoever however recently one has cropped up that is rather alarming.

After I clean her bed out, and put in her fresh bedding, she makes loud noises when crawling into the bed through her tube. The noises almost sound like the screeches hamsters sometimes make when they are scared: however I don’t have to be anywhere near the cage for it to happen and in fact have been woken up by it tonight. This isn’t the first time she has done it, but my dad put it down to having a bit of dust in her nose from the fresh bedding. However this evening after i cleaned out her bed she started doing it and hasn’t stopped. she started at about 11PM and it is now 3AM.

She is not in any sort of distress. She does not seem to be in any sort of pain and is eating and drinking fine. I am just concerned as it is a horrible noise and I want to make sure everything is ok as you can imagine.

Thank you ever so much,
Lots of love from Ellie and Fig.
ellieandfig is offline   Reply With Quote