Thread: Pickle's Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 12:15 PM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Re: Pickle's Thread

Thank you all. Biopsy not available until some time after 7th June. Fingers crossed. It could be anything so we’ll have to wait and see.

Pickle is back in his Mickey 2XL. He didn’t seem to use his wheel the first night (checked the hanstercam). I was a bit concerned that maybe he was still getting pain so decided to keep giving the Metacam a few more days. Either that or he had got used to not having a wheel abd forgotten what to do with it!

Second night he had Metacam and was much more chirpy and wanting to come out. So time in the playpen and he seemed quite happy. Had a run in the playpen wheel. I decided to add the long roof tube to his cage, which he hasn’t had since he was in that cage - leading to the Sputnik as didn’t want him over straining trying to climb onto the Sputnik. He came out and looked a bit - hmm - what have you done. Then went back on his house.

I had to telesales the location of a couple of cage items in case he decided to jump out of the Sputnik. He came out again giving me a look and checking what I was doing. Anyway he seems to have accepted the changes.
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote