View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 07:44 PM  
Alis
Newborn Pup

Smile Re: New Home Questions :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendybear View Post
Hi guys!
So from my last posts i said that i got my Wendy a new home, i’ve just moved her in today and i can’t tell if she likes it yet!
She’s squeaking but i knew she would be a little stressed from the move from one cage to another. I’m just wondering if i should, again, leave her alone for a bit so she can get used to it? Also her new wheel is super squeaky, is this okay for her or will it be to sensitive for her? Considering buying a new one. She also squeaks while on her wheel?
Hello~

Leaving her alone for a select amount of time would be good. She's most likely already stressed from the move, so we want to keep it to a minimum.

A squeaky wheel is a *consistent* problem I've had with my past hamster; I'm not certain if it harms the hamster, but either way I decided it wasn't going to do me or the hamster any good. I can link a tutorial if you'd like, if you want to try this. ( Worked great, but I used sunflower oil so my hamster tried to get access to the oil after smelling it's sunflower seed smell; not that it worked, however. ).
Alis is offline   Reply With Quote