View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 06:27 AM  
kezza30
Newborn Pup

Default A busy Sunday upgrade (and new family member) ;)

I ache, and all my poor muscles are in pain lol we had a busy Sunday as we had another detolf arriving so we could upgrade Terence into a bigger enclosure than his bin cage. I'm so happy both my wee men are in 950 square inches considering the first year of their lives were spent bored and in small cages. The detolfs give room for foraging, lots of interesting tunnels and room to burrow and show natural behaviours please mind the mess it was a busy day and in total we spent 5 hours between the detolf and our next upgrade lol we do have lids as well.

IMG-20210307-202229 — ImgBB

We also on Sunday (why in the same day) lol decided after watching tutorials to combine our 2 spare bins together to make a super franken bin for our new resident who is in the picture below. We have called him Winston and he's a 6 month Syrian we took from Sphock living in a 173 Square inch 3 storey crittertrail with to small tubes, wheel and house. He now has a Guineapig house of his own as he's a canny big Syrian haha he now has a super deep bedding section and he loves burrowing, we've provided as much enrichment and foraging for him as well the franken bin has a floor space of just over 1000 square inches so it's a big upgrade

IMG-20210307-223003 — ImgBB
kezza30 is offline   Reply With Quote