Thread: Mice
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 02:01 PM  
flowerfairy
Fluffy Hamsters

Default Re: Mice

Engel I am by no means an expert. I follow erins animals and a mouse and rat lady whose name escapes me. She also has the sweetest ginger and white kitten. Emiology thats it.

Mice love to climb. They love space and need small bar spacing. Mine have been ok over night in a 1cm bar spaced cage. They live in the borneo xl which has narrow bars, same as the barney.

They love to chew. Mine have a fleecy corner hammock which they quite like. They love those grass hides with holes in. They also !ove to burrow and to nest in small houses, preferably all crammed in together (oh the cuteness).

They love tunnels. I have a cork log and a wicker tunnel (very very chewed) and lots of loo roll inners.

Being crepescular they are most lively at dawn and dusk and are really fun to watch.

I give them mini mouse and reggie rat food and add in seeds from a recipe I found on a mouse forum.

They smell. I dont clean too often which can cause them to scent mark more. But mice are incontinent so wee everywhere!!! Still love them though x