View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 05:40 PM  
Ria P
House of Hamsters

Default Re: A Hamster Called George

Dear George,

thank you so much for clarifying the meaning of my name. Ha! Cabbage grower indeed.

A wealthy mountain means a hoard as big as a mountain. I am doing some research on humans, the different species, their habitats and habits, food and sleep patterns.

Wealth they measure by the size of their hoards. They often hide their hoards in something called a Bank but i don't know yet what that is. Have you started a hoard yet?
I keep adding to mine but the best seeds are always on Big Nose's paw which is very annoying. I have to climb on it and sometimes her paw stinks of flowers. Humans can be very inconsiderate. Why can't she simply put the seeds in my dining room. I even nipped her a couple of times but she is so stubborn. Stubborness is another human trait we have to put up with.
According to my research, it is possible to tame a human and i really have to look into this. Taming means to get them to do what you want them to do.

Your human servant Big Paw needs to be tamed urgently. His behaviour is not acceptable. How dare he call you Fluff Butt! I'm sure that he wouldn't like to be called that. My advice is not to respond to him at all when he calls you Fluff Butt. Turn round, show him your butt and walk into your favourite tunnel with your nose held high, i take it that you keep a hoard in there and don't come out again no matter what he says or what he tries to bribe you with. He must learn.

Your friend Monty
Ria P is offline   Reply With Quote