View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 07:57 AM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: A Hamster Called George

My Dear Monty,

I would like to thank you for your most wonderful comments.

Big Paws has said you shouldn't compare your self to a cabbage grower, he says the Monty means man of the wealthy mountain, so you have a wealthy mountain , what is a mountain and what is a wealthy?

Big Paws said you should be proud that a famous British General was called Monty who won many battles in the dessert , who would have a battle in a dessert? Unless it was a food fight....

Big Paws has been watching something called Rugby and he gets rather excited about it, he says it is the best game in the world, what is a game?

I was let out last night on what Big Paw and his mate called the sofa, it was scary and interesting, when I jumped off the sofa I made Big Paws jump and say some funny words which I don't think where very nice, I wriggled and squirmed and jumped and he said it something called hamster juggling, then he put me back in my cage, so I climbed up the corner and chewed the bars to annoy him.

I'm off to my tunnel now for a nibble and then some sleepy bo time.
Your Friend
George
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote