View Single Post
Old 01-30-2021, 09:53 AM  
AliP
Newborn Pup

Default Re: New hamster mummy - help!

Thanks so much for your reply! Yes I was really annoyed with scott for messing with his bed on the first day 😢.... I don’t think he’ll be doing it again so that’s good!
DJ Cheeky is a Syrian hamster and the cage I currently have is a 60x40 cage with a plastic bottom, a cage top, and has a higher platform on one side, it also has a tube wrapped around the cage from one end to the other which he loves! I took photos to add to the post but I can’t work out how to post them! 😂
Today I have put an offer in for another cage that’s exactly the same, with the idea to put it on top and using the existing tubes on both cages to connect them?
I have also got him a slightly bigger wheel today as the other one made his back bend, but I will need to put this in a different place in the cage... will that be ok for him? And is it best to do it whilst he’s asleep or when he’s awake? I don’t want to distress him!
Thanks so much for your help, I really appreciate it. It’s so hard to get anything decent from google! X
AliP is offline   Reply With Quote