View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 01:36 PM  
Engel
Hamster Addict

Default Re: Zoozone cages

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcheffins View Post
Hiya!
Thanks for the reply. I've recently realized It's a bit small which is a tad annoying but i have plans to upgrade quite quickly, within the first month or so as the Syrian will be young, so hopefully it will be comfortable and happy enough till then. The biggest wheel i can get for now is 8 inch and for sure will be getting an 11/12 inch when upgrading. I'll do my best to give it as much enrichment as possible for now...I've got sand, safe herbs to scatter, a few hides and tunnels and some chews, as well as enough bedding for it to be quite deep. How does that sound?
To me that sounds ok.

My elderly Syrian male has recently moved into the zoozone 2 (100cm X 50cm), and the 11 inch wheel only just fits. I got the wheel (Trixie plastic wheel) from Amazon.

A robo would be ok in the zoozone 1 but far from ideal. A Syrian however will be a squeeze. They grow very fast so you may not have a month. Keep and eye on the likes of Facebook market place as they crop up on there.