View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 03:43 PM  
timidLittleHamster
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Hello and help with hamster biting large cage

This is her house: Trixie 6201 Natural Living Leif Labyrinth House 35 ラ 11 ラ 25 cm: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies
Yeah I can see how it may be small, I got the biggest I found. I can definitely get her a bigger one.

I haven't had the chance to have a carpenter talk to me yet, I've contacted 5, no one picks up the phone. I put a job on MyBuilder.com and contacted yet another carpentry, waiting for a reply...
Thanks for mentioning the materials, that's important. I had a look at the Linnmon desk top materials and since lots of people use that table top for DIY cages, I'll mention that sort of material to the carpenter. I think HoppingHammy's cage uses Melamine, from what I've seen someone say in another forum thread anyway.

I scattered pieces of toilet paper, scattered her seeds and put some inside of a chewer and that kept her busy for a bit but she always gets back to monkey barring and biting the cage. I replaced her sand bath tupperware for a ceramic container, so she's not biting plastic and possibily eating it but if it's not that, then she's trying to bite the walls of the cage...

It's stressful but I don't know what else to do, I need a carpenter to answer me, that's all I want
timidLittleHamster is offline   Reply With Quote