View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 05:10 AM  
OCS97
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Rodipet LaOla Nagarium XXL vs JunglePets 120x50 hamster tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petite View Post
I had a Ferplast for a while too, but got totally fed up with the tinsy door that allowed me only limited access to my hamster. How about an aquarium style cage - there is mention on the forum somewhere of a place that makes them to order - sorry, I can't remember the name, but someone else might. You might like to post a photo of your set-up to see if any of us can make recommendations that might make him feel a bit happier in his current space. Do you feel he has enough enrichment?
Hi, thank you for your reply. Yes the Jungle pets one is a 120x50x50 aquarium that they make and it comes with the mesh lid too. I am considering that one but just wondered about the Rodipet cage as I haven't heard much about it and it has a very unusual design. Yeah I have tried everything, he has lots of things from rodipet, deep bedding, vine wood, sand bath etc. I am worried about him hurting himself as he just lets go of the bars and lands on his back. I just thought if I get something where he can still have lots of enrichment but can't reach the top that would solve the problem. Thanks again
OCS97 is offline   Reply With Quote