View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 07:03 AM  
Margaret the dwarf
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Hmm... Male or Female Syrian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miiko View Post
So I've been doing loads of research lately about hamsters. I mostly watch Victoria Raechel and Erin's animals on youtube. There's one topic that I haven't really found common.

I wanted to know if I should get a female Syrian or male. Most people that I've talked to about hamsters prefer males because they're easier to tame or they don't get infections easily as females do.
But.. some people say that they don't' recommend female Syrians because they're more aggressive.
That's why I want to know from your guys' experiences and opinions about what you think.
-Sincerely, Miiko
Have a Female and she is the sweetest thing ever. No aggressiveness at all. True about them never having enough space. Everytime we leave her out, no matter how big the room is, she is always looking to get out. Lol. Its like all the space in the world is never enough. But the downside is we are currently going through the medical issues. Bleeding, infections etc etc. So that has been really tough. But would do it again in a heartbeat because she is the best hammie ever. Good luck in your choice.
Margaret the dwarf is offline   Reply With Quote