View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 05:38 PM  
Margaret the dwarf
Hamster Pup

Default Re: bleeding syrian hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamaya View Post
I took her to two different vets The first one was right yes he did X-Ray and he couldn't find anything visible for that he thought it's cancer and it will spread the other one said she is not sure and gave her anti-inflammatory so she doesn't feel pain
and she was eating well but I gave her the probiotic milk so I can boost her immune system I think it helped her, my recommendation watch her and just be sure she is not in pain and help her drink lots of water so she can flash the antibiotic, but when you see her she is not moving it's time to act, I know it's a very tough decision but you have to take it, I hope the miracle happens and she recovers
I definitely will make sure she drinks enough. We have eyes on her most of the day. More bad news, she started bleeding again tonight. Even with the 9days straight of baytril 2.2. Going back to Vet tomorrow at 4pm. Ugh. She is moving half decent tonight though and has more of a spark. Thanks again for your help and advice. I started thread on other site and had no help. But it is a tough thing to talk about and relive.
Margaret the dwarf is offline   Reply With Quote