Thread: Meet Merilil
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 11:48 PM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Meet Merilil

I had a very special arrival yesterday
Meet Meri, she's only about 5 weeks, teeny tiny (maybe smaller than a robo!) so delicate, beautiful & just perfect!
My first dom spot female too.
It's very soon after Míri going to the bridge & usually takes me much longer to get another ham but I've been so lost without her, I was thinking about it the weekend before last & suddenly a really vibrant rainbow appeared so I took that as a sign that it was ok.

She's a very brave little lady, spent hours exploring every inch of her new cage & having a go in her wheel, it doesn't move much but she got the hang of it bless her, this morning she took some seeds from my fingers, I hadn't even realised she was up & about but she ran over to me, gave my fingers a good sniff first then happily took a pumpkin seed, well three actually because it was so adorable I had to give her more!
I'm waiting for a her to settle a little more before trying to take photos but here she is when she arrived.

merilil.jpg

I did post photos of her cage in the cages thread but I'll put one here too.

cage2.jpg
❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote