View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 07:16 PM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Smile Bucky’s thread

Just thought I’d do a quick introduction for Bucky before I finally go to bed. Bucky is my adorable little robo I adopted at the start of June from my local P@H adoption centre. He’d been stuck in there since the start of lockdown, as P@H weren’t selling/adopting out any animals. I estimate he was born in January/February as I remember seeing him in store in March, which makes him about 9 months old. He’s not very tame, but I didn’t expect him to be. He will take treats from me though and sometimes let’s me stroke him. I don’t mind if he doesn’t want to be held though. He’s very cute and that makes up for it.

He’s currently living in my Ikea Billy, although I would love to get him the living world eco habitat and he has the same food as Artie. I also managed to get him a Silent Spinner in green that actually works! He runs on it with no issue and I’ve always loved the designs of SS so I’m delighted to be able to use it. I do have a spare Trixie wheel and flying saucer (and a second SS that I’m pretty sure doesn’t work) in case the SS ever fails though.

Bucky really loves to burrow and he covers his sand pit and food bowl in bedding and in general just buries everything. He also hoards all his food instantly, so I’m wondering if he was bullied by his siblings at the pet shop/struggled to get enough food because all my other hamsters have never been that bothered. I mean Artie literally hoards her food in her bowl for the most part.

Anyway, I think that’s a pretty solid introduction so I’m just gonna go ahead and attach a photo so you can all marvel at his adorableness . Not the best picture of him as I mainly have videos because he’s so fast (also there was something wrong with his ear when this was taken, he’s had treatment since and is completely better).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (2.21 MB, 24 views)