Thread: Niteangel
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 02:03 PM  
Engel
Hamster Addict

Default Re: Niteangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmityvilleHams View Post
Personally I don't fully believe this company is all that authentic and there have been safety issues with certain products too - at least one thing made from cedar, products with nails and such, unknown woods used, etc. I'd hesitate to say they're definitely not genuine but to me at least it definitely seems suspicious that they don't seem to have any sort of about me page for their company let alone an address or anything of the sort that I could find.

While clearly they've delivered products and such at the very least this is a company I would approach with caution if you absolutely wanted to take that risk.
As my last post was removed, what evidence do you have?

How are parts of the housed ect going to be put together if nails are a safety issue? If they used glue, you'd also say there was a safety issue. So what would you suggest they use instead? What would you use when making a DIY house?

With everything there is risk. Wood can splinter, plastic too. Adhesives and nails poses risk especially when put in the mouth. Feet and hands can get caught ect. These are risks that occur within their natural habitat too. They are going to climb over sharp sticks and crumbling logs, no doubt they'll come across some plastic as it gets everywhere these days too.

Risks are just part of life im afraid.