Thread: Please help
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 04:19 PM  
Soheil
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Soheil Send a message via AIM to Soheil Send a message via Yahoo to Soheil
Default Re: Please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
Hi. Is she actually only 10 to 11 days old? If so she is tiny baby. They don’t normally go to homes until they are 6 weeks old. Some hamsters are more vocal than others and can squeak especially if having a dream or make other noises. Sometimes they squeak if something has frightened them. With such a tiny baby hamster you will need to avoid disturbing her cage and nest until she is more confident and settled. Keep talking to her though as she will start to bond with you that way.

Can you see if she is ok or is she in her nest? Try putting a smelly treat (eg cucumber) in front of her house and see if she comes out to get it and stops making noises. Although she might not if she is asleep. Try not to worry and see how she is tomorrow.
also if you can pls tell the mods that posting a text is taking so much long time as i waited like 2 hours for my post to be posted in the fourms,pls consider things like this can be emergency,can be life or death of a hamster
Soheil is offline   Reply With Quote