View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 12:51 PM  
Amethyst_ice

Default re: Ninja Mod "re" introduction & Boromir memorial

The weather got a bit much Tuesday for us all. I have Boromir upstairs in my spare room and it's south facing. The curtains were closed but upstairs seemed as hot as down no matter what I did. I went to take him a strawberry and he was a bit hot but seemed ok, put some chilled water in his bottle.

Hot hammy.jpg

Starwberry ham.jpg

However, when I went to check again , he was stuffed in his wicker tube and panting quite a lot and looking very wet. I coaxed him out and he was wobbly. I gently syringed cool water to him and then a grape and he went back into his house.

In the evening it hadn't cooled but he looked much better (and drier!) so I let him have a little run and moved his cage to my hallway...so now I have a cage on the laminate floor (cooler) in my tiny hallway but it's at the front of the house which is on the north side, dark and luckily the old man got through it..woth the inconvinience!

Phew!

I went to homebase to try buy some slate or terracota tiles and they had one ilse and all glazed ceramix.. so we'll just have to keep doing out best