View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 05:25 PM  
sarahhhh
Newborn Pup

Default My hammy has a tumour.

I wanted to post on here because very often people become aggressive with their views on facebook.
My hamster has a tumour on her back right leg, she has a vets appointment on Friday but I'm looking for some comfort as I'm very upset.
She is aggressive, she bites and hisses as she is a rescue and is having to have gas to be seen to. What I want to talk about is, I've been going back and forth in my head on whether she should have the tumour removed. It isn't affecting her quality of life and I really don't know if it's right to put her under so much risk and stress to have it removed. I love her more than anything and honestly I'm putting myself in her shoes, and idk if I would want it done either.
Another concern is money, I'm out of work and a university student, so if it REALLY IS worth her having the surgery done, I will find the money from somewhere. I'm borrowing £50 from my boyfriend for the appointment on Friday.
Please will you comment your opinions on what I've written and your experiences with tumours. I'm heartbroken and just want her to be ok which is laughable because she hates me.
sarahhhh is offline   Reply With Quote