Thread: Mistress Poppy
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 05:16 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Mistress Poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
Rads, I'm so happy to hear that. Wow at 287g what a beauty of a weight and Mistress Poppy will look even more beautiful with her added weight. I think everyone has been spoiling their pets even more because of lockdown, it makes you appreciate them even more. Noah has been a godsend the last 11 weeks, he's been into his housework more. And I've been spoiling him. Noah's only about 180g, I think he's the lightest ham I've had in 20 years. He does get lots but he likes to keep fit.
Thanks TL.
Poppy is quirky to say the least, for a few months now she has taken to excavating the wood shavings in her cage and building the biggest nest piles under her box that you can imagine these are sometimes nearly 10inches in height and she is buried deep in the middle of it all.
The only thing is she doesn't like me clearing it out but have to as even though she had a large sand pit for a loo she still pees, and poos in her nest and then throws another layer of shavings over it...
She gets quite stroppy at me clearing it all out she rushes about trying to save some of her stash and chirps and chatters at me.
Once it is all cleared out she then starts digging to refill the area I have just cleared out.
Once it is all done and a new large pile of fresh bedding is sorted for her she sits in the middle of it all and sulks..
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote