View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 06:35 AM  
LunaTheHamster1
Cosmic Hamsters

Default Re: Living World Biodegradable Liners

yes, I don't think I was thinking straight when I bought them, not like me to buy something like this.

Amityville, I will return them. I think I thought they were paper based or something when I purchased them.

Serendipity, I will just stick with plastikote and hemp mat if the cage ever arrives. I think I was just being over cautious trying to add another layer of protection in. To be honest, I'm not sure how they would work, as they look like cady liners for compostable food and when thet gets wet they just disintegrate, so if it got pee on it, I can't see what protection it would have given.

Schwartzie, I was intending to go deep with the bedding I think what i am worried about is Twinkle likes to burrow right under his house down to the base of the cage, moves all the megazorb/aubiose out the way, then moves his food and paper bedding in to one cornner. I guess I could see how it goes and add cardboard if need be. I think I hadn't thought of that as just presumed it would get chewed, maybe at the cornners but not all over. Hugs back at ya, good to see you on here again.