View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 06:40 PM  
Pipinha4822
Newborn Pup

Exclamation Wheel problems with a tiny robo

Hi everyone.
I have a concern about the wheel I bought for my little robo (it still doesn't have a name)
I have him since 2th of this month (July) and we've already put him in the new cage (I will show in another post as soon as I resize the photos) and because the first wheel (28cm) I bought was defective, I contacted the store about it, but I bought another one, with 26cm, because he/she couldn't run in the first one. It wasn't capable of spinning the wheel.

But now, he/she just runs so so fast that he/she keeps going to the top of the wheel and falling to the substrate. That's worrying us, because we're afraid he/she could get hurt.

The first time it happened was funny I even got the chance to film it, because I was making a video to send to my cousin (who gave me the hamster) but has it keeps happening, we're starting to wonder if it's normal or if he/she isn't hurting with the falls....

Any tips or advices? Is it normal? Does it happens because of the size of the wheel? Or just because he/she may not have the strength to stop when needed?
(I don't know the hamster's age, but it seems to be a baby. At least it seems to be quite small...)

Thank you
Pipinha4822 is offline   Reply With Quote