View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 11:31 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: What Colour Is Almond?

Thanks you all. See I didn’t think she was Cinnamon as her black eyes and dark ears aren’t a trait of the Cinnamon. I did think possible golden but her ivory belly is what threw me - can a recessive cream gene do this to the golden gene? As I thought Goldens usually have white bellies if I’m not mistaken - she does have a white stripe down her belly. Or do light Goldens have ivory belly and lighter cheek flashes. Yes she does have black ticking to her fur.
So I was suspecting potentially yellow as thought she couldn’t been golden without the black cheek flashes - as from this link https://www.midlandhamsterclub.co.uk...er/yellow.html - the standards matched her more. But then I’m no expert on colours.

As soon as I saw a photo of her it was love at first sight and knew she had to be mine. She a lovely girl and just starting to discover her personality from bonding she not scared to climb over me but she very wary of my hands at the moment.

Ria P, this is her cage before she came home not tidy like this anymore. It a DIY IKEA STUVA internal dimension are 122 by 58cm and 50cm high.
EA9-AF1-F8-C69-F-4531-8-FAB-7748-D7653-E4-A.jpg

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote