View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 04:07 PM  
Engel
Hamster Addict

Default Re: I have done a thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maker View Post
What have you done to me! lol
I have been binge watching Isamu Rats for the last 3 days, she and her rattles are just amazing.
So sad you little ones don’t have their mum while that are still so young but I know you will do your best for them.
Please keep telling us about them... my next hamster may end up being 3 rats lol
I had 3 rats first time around and for a first timer, it was a challenge! Much was with 2. You can always expand your mischief later on. I'm not saying don't do it, just that I did that and found it tricky and they were adults.

Isamu rats is amazing. Need to binge watch more vids. Yes they should have their mum. I'm trying my best to be the next best thing.

If there's anything else you would like to know please say.

They have had 3 taming sessions. They had 2 days break because of the heat. Today they had their third taming session and it went well. Inky is getting more confident which is great. Before she'd just hide and stay there. Today, not only did she come up to say hi, she climbed all over me

Splat has been a confident little one since day dot. They've been moved into the savic plaza as it has the large door and Splat will come up to the door to me and take food from my hand.

They're still not sure on being picked up but I think that'll take a few weeks. Must be a strange feeling.

I weighed them yesterday as it marked a week that they've been here. Inky was 54g and yesterday she weighed 76g! Splat was 55g and yesterday weighed 69g! At this particular moment in time I'm not trying to get them to the weight of a kitten their age, I'm just trying to get the weight going in the right direction and make sure they maintain body condition.

Since being here they have already filled out somewhat. They were quite fragile and boney and now they've got a nice layer of muscle/fat over their ribs, spine and hips.

Last edited by Engel; 06-27-2020 at 04:19 PM.
Engel is offline   Reply With Quote