View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 12:27 PM  
a680
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Honest advice needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaAndChester View Post
I'm glad you see it that way! I worried it came across as though I had reserved that hamster after seeing it posted on this thread - when i had them reserved practically as soon as the ad was posted on done deal, so I apologise if it came across like that! I totally share your concerns about always worrying where they've ended up; i'm taking this ham without the cage, but i do try and take their enclosure when the price is reasonable - but, only to smash it up so they can't resell it.

I'll have to check those out! I'd love to see ethical breeders being an option here. I've never heard of them, but if they're truly ethical, that's awesome to see that option for people. Thank you & I wish you all the luck with finding your future hamster! It's a draining process, but I promise it's worth it.

I'm happy he's got a good home that's all I ever want for any hamster truly that's relateable literally tiny cages are such a bummerrrr. That little hamster won't know himself with his new life im sure(': I've only heard of them in the last couple days! I've heard that Dublin has a good pet shop that source their animals ethically apparently also but then again Ive only heard of that yesterday and I don't live there so I'm unsure also! Yes my perfect girl or boy is out there I don't mind the wait it'll make it that much more exciting when I take them home I hope everything goes well when you get your new one he's a gorgeous colour !
a680 is offline   Reply With Quote