View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 04:49 PM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Exclamation Irritated/inflamed robo ear

Hi so I never got around to making an introductory thread for my new robo, but that’s not the point of this thread.

Today I got back to my dads and this evening I took my robo out to tame him and I noticed his ear looks very red and a bit crusty. It seems slightly shrivelled compared to his other ear.

I last saw him Monday night I think and he seemed normal then. He’s acting normally (from what I know) but since he’s still so new, he’s not very tame so I can’t get a closer look.

I’m just wondering if anyone has any clue what this could be? Irritation from his sand bath? I use the tiny friends sand and there’s Kaytee clean and cosy bedding in his cage. I’m going to try and get him a vet appointment ASAP, but obviously I’m just worried about him.

I have attached a photo and I apologise it’s not the best, but otherwise I have to resize it on my laptop and that takes ages and also he does not stay still.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (2.31 MB, 14 views)