Thread: Mistress Poppy
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 05:39 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Mistress Poppy

Hey folks not posted for quite a while. Anyway tonight Poppy had not been out for her usual fresh foods, later on I checked her and still nothing, so lifted her nest Bix up and there she was, but very lethargic, took a little dried mango from me but showed very little interest, got her out and she just Sat in my hand sniffing hardly moving at all. So sat on the sofa with her and again she hardly moved normally she is scooting about like a mad thing but didn't do much seems to have lost a lot of her strength. Have checked her over and can see nothing apparently wrong with her no lumps bumps etc which is not like her at all, so have popped her back in her cage she sniffed about and got in her wheel but she seemed not to have the energy or strength of will to move it. 5am this morning she was up to her usual tricks running her wheel till it virtually smoked chewing her bars to trim her teeth, and then scoffing a slice of apple in short order. Have done another bowl of fresh foods and put a bowl of water in her cage so she doesn't have to climb to her water bottles. If any one has any ideas happily to receive them. Age wise it's just over a year since we got her and she was about three months old when we got her but that is a best guess.
The one weird thing is to me she looks scared...! Our daughter was over today and her dog had a wander in to the house so unless this smell is freaking her out that is all that is new in our abode.
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote