View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 12:29 AM  
LittleBoo245
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Stressed during playtime

Thank you so much all of you, these are fantastic suggestions!!

ChocoMintAnswersSincere I have slowed down completely and she has started making happy chirping sounds and seems so much calmer when I approach her cage, last night she even sat there and looked at me while I chatted to her.

Ria P I have just put tissues between my fingers in the past, I read somewhere that that was enough but I have tried this now- thank you! Your comment was so reassuring, I really appreciate it.

cypher brilliant point about the substrate, I also had not thought of the wheel, I am not sure why as now it seems like an obvious suggestion - thank you so much!

OliverS This is a great idea! I don't think my cage would fit in there but I will have a think I am sure I can sort something.
I tried a tube but she seemed anxious in that, I tried a mug the last time and that was the time she was most freaked out but a bigger "taxi" is a great idea. I do have an old ball I used to use with my last hamster that could work.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and share your ideas- I feel so reassured!
LittleBoo245 is offline   Reply With Quote